Stephanie and Courtney have been my friends ever since I can remember. We had very many fond days together growing up in elementary and middle school. Life sent us in different directions but we always remained friends, they were sweet enough to throw me a bridal shower. It was so so cute! Delicious food and adorable decorations. We played a fun game of guessing what Dave's answers might be. I nailed just about every one of them! Guess I thought I knew him pretty well at that point. Everyone decorated scrapbook pages and added them to a scrapbook for me. What a cute idea! So glad that I have something to take away from that night. Since my life has taken me to live many places it was very sweet to have my most loved people there from California to New York. My mom and Aunt also threw me a family bridal shower which was a hoot. The girls in mine and Dave's family and all of my mom's best friends who have always been such a wonderful part of my life.
Dave texted me in the middle of the shower and told me that he had cut his eye badly. I didn't believe him of course. He went out hunting with his best friend and the last words I left him with were, "Don't do anything to your face." Well, I ginxed him because he did indeed have a giant cut right along his eyebrow three days before our wedding! The gun fired back and hit him in the forehead--thank goodness that it wasn't worst and for the blessing of Photoshop!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment