Dave will be the best uncle ever! He is so sweet:)
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
She's Here!!
May 24th was a wonderful day, I got a new niece! I told the baby that she could come on any day other than a Thursday--but she didn't listen. Thursday morning (very unexpectedly) I got a call that the baby would be coming that morning! 9:49 she was born; even though I had to work I was very glad she was here. I was able to take a 2 hour lunch break to be there to see her get cleaned up at the nursery and spend some time with the family. What a happy happy day. She is under lights for Jaundice which should be better in a few days and they are going to be watching a heart murmur. Other than that she is perfect and tiny! I took pictures before and after she arrived, click HERE to view the day. This listing is private. Get in touch with me via email cariweidler@gmail.com or facebook if you would like the password. This slideshow is meant for only family, close friends of Erica and Greg and for select viewers who may be interested in my photography. Please do not share this link or password unless you have permission
from me or Erica, we would like this video to have maximum privacy. Thanks, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment