I feel so blessed that my sweet friends were willing to let me take pregnancy pictures for them, I could not be more happy with how they turned out. This was my first couple shoot so they were so patient with me. They look so happy! Jenna is due to have a baby girl at the end of August and she is looking so dang cute! It is so obvious in these photos how much they adore each other. Congratulations to them for their new addition!
![]() |
![]() |































Pictures look sooo good Cari! You're a natural!
ReplyDeleteThanks Court!! I'm doing any pictures for anyone free this summer to get as much practice in before school life gets crazy. If you or anyone you know is looking just let me know. I want to see you! I'll give ya a jingle this week:)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete