Sunday, September 7, 2014

2014 Family Portraits

When there are big life transitions, it is important that moments are documented--and done so beautifully. May Carlson gave us an experience of a lifetime when she photographed us at the Airforce base using film! I can't believe how talented she is. Maybe some day I'll learn to do what she does. We are only young for so long and life can change so quickly. 25 was a big birthday for me. I feel more than ever an urgency to savor the stage that we are in. I hope that by making photography a priority, our family and children can cherish them for years to come. Can't wait to get them printed to an album! I am very proud of Dave for the sacrifice that he is making. Our country needs good men who are ready to do what it takes to fight for our freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment