For my photography class final project I was assigned to compile a portfolio with a specific technique emphasis. I chose to focus on people and portraiture by using shallow depths of field and small apertures to make the subject stand out from the background. I learned so much while doing this project! My dear friend Becky was kind enough to lend me her AMAZING Nikon D3000 and her 70-300mm telephoto lens (big smile) it was so much fun! It is amazing what technology can do for us today and what I nice machine can do to your pictures! Thank you to all those beautiful people I love (and the random BYU student) for helping me put this together. I have a LOT to learn but it is about the joy in the journey. Hope you enjoy:) xoCari
Friday, April 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment