Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy (Almost) 4th of July!

Every 4th of July they launch tons of hot air balloons in a field right next to our house.  Someday I will be in one!  The sky was so pretty this morning.  These were some of those shots that make photography so worth it to me.  I am so grateful for my amazing camera that can portray the way that my eye sees something.  I feel like photography is a way that I can express myself and show the way that I see the world.  It may be different from others but I see so much light in life and in things surrounding us.  I love when I can bring that out through pictures.  Happy Fourth of July!  I cannot believe with all the fires going on that they are still selling fireworks.  Seems pretty idiotic to me.  Hopefully tomorrow brings a safe celebration and not more tragedy.  Our beautiful mountains have been in flames.  Pray for rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment