Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More House Projects

A couple more house projects to post.  I am nearing the end of my list.  Not that means a whole lots since I always add more to that list, but for now I am feeling close to the end of my project spree.
Dave had these boards sitting outside so I had a vision and decided to steal them.  Already distressed, what a plus!  I made this sign for 5 dollars...all I bought were the stencils.  We already had gray paint and sand paper.  LOVE how it adds to our living room above our fireplace.
I was inspired by THIS sign tutorial in case you would like to see how I was able to put it together.
Changed the sign to grey to match our room.  The most awesome fonts can be found at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/  Free downloads, even better.
Dave made drawers to go in the shelf above our bed and I painted them and added knobs.  Remember what it looked like before?  Huge difference that little things like this can make!  The paint color in our room is Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore.  Basically the best color ever!  If it wasn't 25.00 a gallon I would have painted the entire house in it.  Definitely a keeper neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment