Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Days of Valentines!

Here is the kick off for my favorite holiday EVER! I have decided to count down with creative gestures of love to the hubby until the big Vday. Dave and I decided that from here on out we would alternate who plans Valentines day and our Anniversary. This year I'm kick starting Valentines day and hope that our one year Anniversary will be great. I'm sure it will be! I can't believe how soon it is. It took me longer than I would have liked to learn that marriage is totally what you make it, just like everything else in our lives. So here we go!

Day 1: You're RED Hot!

I filled a red gift bag with all kinds of red goodies like Doritos, Hot Tamales, red Gatorade, jerky, cinnamon lips ...etc. With a big red bow and a tag that says "You're Red Hot!" Dave will come home to his first surprise after work today for February 1st!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment