I told you that Tuesday was going to be awesome! It really was. I have a few fun ideas for your honey if you are in need of some Valentine love. Today I played the game a little bit smarter and started earlier. For Dave's little snack during the day I made him these heart shaped sandwiches. Who says that only kids can enjoy these things?
We went out to dinner tonight, it was a quick in and out because we weren't very thrilled with the food. When we got home I gave Dave a "Date in a Bag" which was themed "Spa Night." I put in some hot lotion, some candles, mints, and just to be silly I threw in some red boxers. I didn't make him use his massage coupon just because I was feeling generous!
To tie in yesterday's plan I turned on our song and we danced away to it. I felt a little bit silly that I can't reach around his neck with my bum arm yet, but great nonetheless. Funny how long it has been since I have heard our song! I think the last time we danced to it was at our wedding! I am one step ahead for tomorrow's plan; instead of only memories that I write down and put in our memory box, I gave Dave some slips of paper to write some of his down too. Three in one tonight. I think the ticket to a last minute idea is a themed bag. I'm finding that it's like a present plus time with the one you love. Share your ideas with me, if you have any I would love to hear about them! Until tomorrow, xoxo Cari
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment