Friday, February 10, 2012
Puppy Love
For those of you that know Dave, you know how set on getting a dog he is. I am the mean wife that won't allow it right now. I just don't feel like our life, which is just starting to feel settled, needs a responsibility that big. It would be super cute if Dave's main Valentine's gift involved being surprised with a new wrapped up puppy, unfortunately, that just isn't' going to happen. My Valentine today wasn't super creative but it was a gesture of gifting. I gave him the movie Marley and Me with a little note. This is a sweet movie and I am excited to have movie night together watching it. Happy weekend! By the way you must see The Vow if you haven't already. Very real and touching and just plain great! I feel like that movie had a great meaning, quite uplifting in a strange way. Do not regret you decisions, be true to them and you will fall in the place that you are supposed to be. I feel like even if I could do everything over I would choose the same path. Love is one of those things that has a funny way of finding each of us, some way or another. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment