Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 12: I "Soda" think you're wonderful!

I was really good about posting most up until now since I sold my iPhone and it was much less convienient to use a real camera and the computer instead of my blogging app!  Oh well. Here is another fun idea.  Very simple.  Dave and I were watching Marley and Me together this afternoon and instead of doing anything complicated I got a bottle of soda and attatched a note, I "Soda" Think You're Wonderful.  It was a hit and Dave smiled which is all that mattered!


(Taken with Dave's phone, not the best picture but you get the idea.)

  
 

I also finished my Valentine sugar cookies yesterday to give out.  They turned out very cute.  This time I used a chocolate cutout cookie which seemed to make less than my go to sugar cookie recipe.  But nonetheless I think they are great and so did the receivers of them.  I just LOVE Valentine's Day!  I also have exciting news:  I am now taking orders for custom sugar cookies!  Spread the word! There are a  few pictures throughout the blog for holiday cookies as examples.  I will be willing to do custom orders for holidays, birthdays, bridal showers, etc.  And I will package and send them for gifting as well.  Very excited!  Just let me know if you or someone you know is interested:)  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment