The countdown is coming to a close! I'm almost kind of sad about it. Last night I surprised Dave with a big poster in his favorite color that was decorated with candy bars. Here is the final product! If it is too hard to read, here it is:
To my
extra great husband,
Thank you for being such a
jolly rancher even when I am an
airhead and kinda
twixed in the head! With you it feels like
payday every day. When you
whatchamacalit you send me to the
milkyway. Even if our bank account was
zero I would still love you! Let's not be
butterfingers and let our love slip away. I hope you always
m and mber how you can always make me
snicker and smile! I love you Dave, will you be my Valentine?
Dave of course agreed to be my Valentine and I am REALLY excited for tomorrow!! It has been so fun to anticipate the holiday and find ways to show Dave that I love him. I just love this holiday. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow and that you enjoyed all of the 13 days! Stay tuned for the 14th post. It is my turn to plan it this year, let's cross our fingers that it goes accordingly. I hope this blog finds you well wherever you are. It is hard to not be able to be with all of the ones you love. Sending my love to you! xoxo Cari
No comments:
Post a Comment