Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 14: Valentines Day!!

 Dave came home to this. . .

Now that I have hugged you before you walked in the door,
kissed the ground you walk on, and showered you with roses Will you be Mine Forever?

 Then we this. . .

I set up a candle light dinner and made bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with a balsamic glaze, a spinach salad, rolls, artichoke (our favorite!) and the best part of the meal were the heart roasted potatoes!  They turned out so cute!  We had music playing in the background, then we danced for a little bit. mmmm so great.  Dave gave me a beautiful strand of pearls and a cute homemade card.  We then went and saw This Means War with Reese Witherspoon.  It doesn't come out until tomorrow but we were lucky that they played one showing of it that night.  We both really liked the movie it was very funny.  On our way home we stopped at Cold Stone for some ice cream.  YUM!  It was a perfect way to end the night.  And there you have it--the holiday is over this year.  What a fun love month.  Now we are both back to the normal with classes and school.  Dave and I have had a terrible cold.  I was miserable from Saturday on and am now just starting to feel a little bit better.  Poor Dave got it from me. I'm sure he will start feeling better soon.  I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  If you love someone, show them!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment